Want Jummy to speak to your group?
I am available to speak on a variety of subjects related to relationships and mental health. I can also tailor a presentation around your group and organization's needs.
For more information about my speaking fee, please complete the form on the contact page, including the information about your organization, size of event and topics you need me to cover. See below for a list of organizations and topics I have covered in past engagements.
- "The Love Of My Life Women's Conference." Light House Church, Utica, Ohio.
- "What You Need To Know As You Begin Your Career" Methodist Theological Seminary
- Marriage Seminar, Christ Ambassador Ministries, Columbus, Ohio
- Revival Covenant Church, Columbus, Ohio.
- F.R.E.S.H. Marriage Seminar organized by Thrustforth Ministries, Gahanna, Ohio.
- Blog Cast Radio interview with Pretty Little Celiac Blogger Rebecca Black "Coping With Celiac Disease:
A Therapist's Perspective"
- Christ Harvest Church, Columbus, Ohio.
- Lily In His Hands Ministry, Columbus,Ohio.
- Felbry College of Nursing's Public Safety Officers Appreciation Day. Columbus, Ohio
- "Empowered Women's Conference: Virtuous Women's Ministry, Joshua Generation Church, Columbus, Ohio.
- Marriage Seminar "Communication, Surviving Infidelity, Intimacy."
- "Shielding Our Children From Abuse" Shield Our Watoto Organization
- "Overcoming Depression & Suicide" Christ International Community Church.
- "Vulnerability In Marriage" The 2016 United Multicultural Conference